Hey People, Whatsup with you all?
Guys, I can’t believe that six months of 2018 have already passed!:/
After this realizations, I thought of putting in some efforts here and finally decided to start this series of “THE MONTHLY SIX”.
If you love the rainy season and you live in India then this is your month buddy!! July is the month in which monsoon touches almost all parts of India. This is one of my favorite months! Almost everything is blooming, greenery everywhere, and I am lucky enough that Udaipur “The City of Lakes” is my birthplace. It’s just heaven in monsoon. Not to miss we have a place named Sajjangarh also known as “The Monsoon Palace”.
So, back to the topic! LOL..! Here I am writing the SIX Must haves’ in the month of July!!
1. A beautiful Umbrella: Whether you walk to your workplace or you go by car, you would need an Umbrella for yourself in the heavy rains! I am always attracted to bright colored or printed Umbrellas, they make me happy!
If you are a Mumbaikar then you will find Umbrella sellers everywhere whether its Causeway, Linking Road, Hill Road, Crawford Market or outside Railway Stations. And if you are a tech-savvy and use digital way to buy each and everything then amazon.in is your place. They have 1000s of Umbrellas.
One Tip: Before you buy the Umbrella don’t forget to check the reviews.
2. GumBoots: “Bahar Barish hai Aaj, I am not wearing ballerinas for the class”. Is this season keeping you away from wearing the footwears which makes feel like a fashionista? Or this season is making you wear slippers to your evening Date?? Don’t worry!! Gumboots will never let you down!! Amazon.in has some good pairs but very few color options.
One Tip: If you are in a metro city then you might find them at some Local stores.
3. Waterproof Bag: Its a MUST have thing! Waterproof Bags are very important to be added to your wardrobe and you know it why. It holds all your valuables to your workplace, college, classes, gym, party, etc
One Tip: Go for a nice trendy shape and bright color so that it adds up more glam to your look.
4. A waterproof pouch for your Gadgets: If you are a tech-savvy and carry your headphones, pen drives, hard disk, Cables and yes ofcourse mobile phones then don’t forget to add this product. This will not only save your gadgets from getting wet but will also avoid moist to get in contact with them.
One Tip: For this don’t go for a pouch with cheap MRP, go for a nice thick layered waterproof pouch, I would suggest going with a branded one.
5. Raincoats: Raincoats can be your saviour in the rainy season. All types of coats are available in the market whether it be printed, plain solid color or it is transparent. You can get them online too.
One Tip: Don’t forget to check the reviews before you buy the product!
6. Waterproof Makeup: Girls Best Friend!! Everyone knows this and I don’t need to explain it but yes if you want to read about the best Eye Makeup removers then you can read it here The Best 4 Eye Makeup Removers
If you have any queries or comments or anything to share with me then do drop an inbox to me at nikohlife