Hey you all!
Happy New Year Everyone. Hope you all are doing fine. Many people lost their loved ones and many suffered with illness but, I think 2020 taught us a lot and it was needed. It taught us how to stay home, cook, meditate, habits of eating healthy, work remotely, zoom calls with family and friends. This 2020 got us more closer to people we loved but never showed. I was a crazy year but it taught us to be calm. Always remember whatever happens it happens for the best. It was a total roller coaster ride, I wish you all have a happy and safe 2021.
I shopped a lot of decor and interior stuff from online websites, including amazon.in, popxdesi.com, myntra.com in December. Ooops, I haven’t shared this with you all, but last month we shifted to a new home (flat), and as this is a temporary stay, so I wanted to get some budget-friendly interior decor items and thought of creating a few on my own. I always love to give a personalized touch to my living space.
Boho interior is something I have always been attracted to. I love the color combinations and hence, tried to add some in the new space. Let me quickly list down the items for you.
- Dreamcatcher: I am a huge fan of handmade products, and I love dreamcatchers. Hence, I started a small range of handcrafted dreamcatchers, coasters, paintings, mandalas, and a few other handmade stuff with my online jewelry store.
Made this catcher for popxdesi.com (my online store) but decided to make it part of my interior as it was perfect for that corner. This is priced at INR 750/- only.
ps: If you wish to buy dreamcatchers in an economical range, check out POPxDESI.
- Jute Planter Basket: You can already see it in the above picture. These planters are one of my best buys, I purchased this set of 3 planters at INR 650/- or INR 699/- only, but now, unfortunately, the price has gone up. You can also buy a single pc from their available options. I will add pictures of everything at the end of this blog.
- Jute Braided Rug: I am a huge fan of rugs. You will find loads of rugs in my house, store, bed storage, etc. And as I mentioned before about the Boho interior, this goes perfectly with my choice. I went to one of the branded stores here in Udaipur, they had the same rug priced at INR 1299/- but I purchased the same from amazon.in at INR 699/- only! Trust me, it’s a great deal! The rug is beautifully crafted, and the quality is not at all compromised.
- Tissue Net Curtains: Adding these with my teal curtains lit up my room more. These tissue curtains cost me much lesser than the traditional offline market. Purchased these for our balcony slider in the living area. The quality is not at all compromised. You can purchase this set of 2 curtains at INR 799/-.
- Evil Eye Hanging: Again, this beauty is also from popxdesi.com and this is for my guest bedroom. This beauty priced at INR 549/- only.
- Cushion Covers: Sej has been my favorite brand for home furnishing. I love their quality! I ordered these beautiful cushion covers from myntra at INR 949/- only. YES, they are available on myntra.com.
- Bedsheet with pillow covers: Nothing could match more with my boho decor. This bedsheet was love at first sight! I already mentioned their quality. **This is NOT SPONSORED** And I could not find anything better than this. I purchased this at INR 899/- and it’s worth it! Oh! I forgot to mention, they have fantastic packaging too!
- Artificial plant: If you are like me and can’t take care of other living, 🙄 this is for you! This is a money plant and would look perfect in any corner of your space. I love plants, but somehow they don’t survive indoors at my place, though some are still alive here. So finally I decided to purchase this also for my guest bedroom, priced at INR 820/- only.
So these are my favourite interiors at an economical range, which is under INR 1000/-
You can also check out my other review blogs here >> nikohlife.com