Hope you all had a lovely weekend, mine was lazier, but I did some work too! If you are coming from my Instagram, you must have noticed I posted a reel about my favorite foundation, and trust me, this is it! I have tried many brands in the past few years and finally short-listed a few of them: MAC, Sugar Cosmetics, and L.A Girl. Also, I’ve myglamm on my list, would love to try their foundation too. I love their products ❤️.
As the blog name says, today’s review is all about SUGAR Ace Of Face Foundation Stick.
- A little goes a long way with this foundation stick ‘ thanks to its unusually high pigmentation
- The full-coverage, waterproof formula offers a totally matte finish that lasts for up to 12 hours
- Weightless when applied, the handy built-in brush makes it uber-easy to blend the product in or touch-up spots
- Enhanced with moisturizing ingredients, this multipurpose stick can be utilized as a medium-to-full coverage foundation or concealer as needed
- This foundation is dermatologically tested and approved and 100% safe for your skin
- MADE IN KOREA
SUGAR Ace Of Face Foundation Stick comes in a rectangular box with the standard Sugar brand’s branding, the lady on the outer packaging! Talking about the stick, the stick is in black colored high-quality metal holder, giving it a luxurious look. This stick also has a foundation blending brush. I LOVE THE BRUSH! The bristles are closely packed, which blends the foundation without leaving any strokes.
✅ Medium to full coverage
✅ High Pigmentation
✅ Lasts upto 7-8 hours (I tested it for a day at work, 8 hours)
✅ The Brush ❤️
✅ Perfect for people with dry skin
✅ Travel Friendly
❌ I didn’t find any till now 😌
PRICE: INR 999
NIKOHLIFE’S SCORE: 5/5
Pro Tip: Use a primer before applying this foundation. Primer is essential for a flawless base.
PS: I’m NC43 in MAC, and I purchased 47 Borgia (Medium Tan, Warm Undertone) in SUGAR Ace Of Face Foundation Stick.